Bemis post pullers
Remove and reuse posts in hard to reach spots without changing positions using the LiftWise Bemis Post Puller. The Bemis Post Puller is available in 2 models: PPF203 and PPF295. The PPF203 has 10,000 lb of pulling power with a 91.5” reach and the PPF295 has a 30,000 lb pulling power with a 119” reach.
Our delivery schedule is typically 45-60 days from the order date. Warranty on Post Pullers against defects in workmanship and materials is for 15 months from date of sale or 12 months from installation, whichever comes first. For a detailed warranty, please contact the main office.
PPF 203 Regular duty
- Requires 3/4 ton or heavier truck.
- 10,000 lb. of pulling power with a 91.5” reach from pivot point.
- Note: PPF203 with 12v pump is not appropriate for over 25% duty cycle.
- The puller can be supplied without the electric hydraulic pump for mounting on vehicles that would have another suitable hydraulic power source available. (recommended for high duty cycles). This is the Model PPF203X.
- 10,000 lb. jaw set included.
- Approximate total weight added to vehicle is approximately 300 lb.
- Shipping weight approximately 450 lb.
- Available with power unit (PPF203) or without power unit (PPF203X)
PPF295 Heavy Duty
- Requires a 17,500 GVW vehicle with a hydraulic system of 4-6 GPM @ 2,500 PSI.
- Posts gripped for pulling with chains of suitable working load strength (31,000 lb. or greater).
- 30,000 lb. of pulling power with a 119” reach from pivot point.
- Installed weight approximately 425 lb.
- Shipping weight 700 lb.
- JAW SET IS NOT INCLUDED, but may be purchased as optional equipment for use for maximum capacity of 3 1/4” diameter poles or 3 1/2” rectangle posts.
- Standard equipment with Regular Duty Models PPF203 and PPF203X.
- Optional equipment with Heavy Duty Model PPF295.
- Jaws consist of two symmetrical halves that allow quick attachment without having to be slipped over the top of the post.
- Clamping edges are hardened steel to prevent slippage and excessive wear.
- Maximum capacity is 3 1/4” pole or 3 1/2” rectangle post.
Features & Specifications
|General||Regular Duty PPF 203||Heavy Duty PPF 295|
|Pulling Power||10,000 lb||30,000 lb|
|Steel Support Tower||4 x 4 x 3/16||7 x 5 x 3/8|
|Steel Tower||2” steel bar||2.25” steel bar|
|Frame Extensions||8 x 8 x 3/8 plate||4 x 6 x 1/2 steel angle|
|Boom Lift||2” bore 6” stroke||2 1/2” bore 12” stroke|
|Boom Extend||2” bore 30” stroke||2” bore 36” stroke|
|Puller Cylinder||2 1/2” bore, 12” stroke, 1 1/4” rod||4” bore, 12” stroke, 1 1/2” rod|