Self-Propelled Chassis Lifter
The Self-Propelled Chassis Lifter is a high capacity lifting device rated for up to 50 tons for mounting wheels and tires on compactors and wheel dozers.
Features & Specifications
- Lift Capacity: 100,000lb.
- Machine Weight: 2,640lb.
- Runs of 24VDC, Charges on 110VAC
- Spring-loaded swivel casters allow easy maneuvering under equipment
- Handle telescopes for getting into tight spaces
- Casters compress under load, allowing the jacks to transmit the weight directly to the floor.
- Jacks have adjustable spacing side-to-side
- Spacer blocks included for use with higher lift points