Hanging Tire Handler 1400
The Hanging Tire Handler 1400 is a high capacity piece of equipment for handling, controlling and maneuvering tires for installation, removal or maintenance.
- Load Capacity: 1,400 lbs.
- Tire Diameter: 30-53”
- Max. Tire Width: 19”
- Weight: 1,300 lbs.
- Tilt from Horizontal to Vertical: 90 degrees
- Time to Tilt from Horizontal to Vertical: 18 seconds
- Rotation from Neutral to 25 degrees: 7 seconds
- Rotation from Bolt Pattern Alignment: +/- 25 degrees
- 5 hydraulically powered functions
- Operated by tethered controller
- Buit-in fork pockets
- Adjustable pins to ensure correct tire orientation
- Lights indicating sufficient clamping pressure
- Onboard battery charger included
- 24V maintenance free battery system
- Self-contained hydraulic power unit (HPU)
- Operation, maintenance and parts manual included